backround

Thursday, July 5, 2012

WInton's many names

Hello again! I have been thinking about making a post about Winston's many names...and here it is! Winston has been many named from the start. I got him from an animal shelter and when I first went there to pick a bunny out, he was the smallest one and the only one without a little sign that said his name and breed and everything becasue he had jsut arrived there. A few days later I checked on their website and saw that his name was Winston...or was it Westion...I just got a quick look at it and it was one of those. When I brought him home I wanted to think of a different name for him, and with his squirmy attitude, Squirms came to mind. Then Wiggles. Then Mr. Wiggles. So many names have been assigned to him but here is a list of what I usually call him: -Winston, Winny, Winny the pooh, bunny, rabbit, bunny rabbit, baby, and many more! here are some of the names that my siblings and friends call him: Bunny buns, Fabio, Winny the pooh...and there are at least 3 more that I know but can't seem to remember right now. I will tell you as soon as i remember haha

No comments:

Post a Comment