backround

Sunday, October 28, 2012

A Story...

SOooo I am writing in green to add more pretty color. If this does not show up, please tell me :PPP
ok so:
im tired of been
there we go. 
So sad story, my parents are going on a trip, so my camera goes with them DDXXX :( ): 
So I will occasionally have pics from my ipod...but that doesn't happen often. Well, here is a good well not really like an "Oh im gunna cry this story is so good!" story...its just a story
new color!
So some days I have winston in my room with me, hopping around and messing with my Halloween costume in my closet.  Sometimes I get up and do a quick chore....or go to the bathroom of something. I come back in and lay back down and mess with teh computer. (It distracts me like aaallloott) And then like a long time later........i sees him just hoppinginto my room. Like oh Hello, I'm back. And I'm like ummmmm ok thanks for coming back..and the door is a smidgen open...i think he sneaks out before i close it and then i forget about him and yaa at least he comes back cause chaseing him around the house is like uggghhhh. 
Sorry for my randomness today. I am like EXAUHSETED! like seriously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment