backround

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Hello and happy 3rd day of Bunny Cuddlers!
 Winston is tired because of all of the "exersize" he got from hanging out on the grass while my friends and I did a lemonade sale. The problem with lemonade sales when you live in the kind of street that jsut goes in a circle is that almost no one is driving around, everyone is going out or going home. But, we did manage to get one real customer other than our parents.
 Glad to be home, Winston stretches in his cage.

 Geez....somebody's grumpy...

That was the first order of buisness, the second order of buisness would be that I am proud to feel like I am not the only person reading my blog! On my sats page it showed that even someone from Korea and Germany has checked out my blog.

goodbye, leave comments, be happy, eat cheese, and live! bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment