backround

Sunday, June 24, 2012

Not-so-picky bunny

hey everyone,
today I decided to do a little experament with Winston, I got a whole bunch of fruits and veggies for winnie and wanted to see what he would go for..and what not. Winston is a very picky bunny, he usually won't eat a strange food that he has never tried before. Sorry this post is so long, its just there were a lot of pictures.
 I got lettuce, silantro, celery, a carrot, a blueberry, a srawberry, and a banana piece.

 At first, Winny didn't know what was going on and just sniffed around and didn't bother with the food.

 He approaches food and...

 Not a surprise, goes for the banana. he ate the banana and then didn't even seem to notice the other food, so I left him and the food alone for a while.

 when I came back, there were some changes...

sorry for this blurry pic, I will finish the story on the next strawberry pic

 I was happy to see that he ate most of the strawberry!

 And I think that he either squished or took a few nibbles out of the silantro.

 The celery was nibbled...

 The lettuce was barely eaten...

 ...And probably to your surprise the carrot was untouched!!!!

So there was my experament, I know what some of you may be thinking...what happend to the blueberry??? The blueberry was untouched too, but I couldn't get a pic of it. I was actually surprised at what happend, I thought that he would eat the banana and the carrot...and avoid everything else, but he tried everything but the carrot and the blueberry...I don't know if he liked them but at lease he tried them!
Thanks! Leave a comment!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment